Keto Vegan Hazelnut Cacao Cookies
Keto, Sugar-free, Grain-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Low Carb High Fat, Vegan. This recipe uses only natural ingredients, and so easy to make! Because of its nutrient dense ingredients, these cookies are very satisfying. Rich and fragrant, sweet and soft😋Enjoy🧡
- 120 g Finely ground hazelnuts 1 cup
- 15 g Coconut flour 2 tablespoons
- 15 g Unsweetened cacao powder 2 tablespoons
- 40 g Powdered Erythritol 1/3 cup
- A pinch of Salt 1/8 teaspoon
- 40 g Melted coconut oil 3 tablespoons
- 30 ml Water 2 tablespoons
- ca. 10 g Powdered erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC/320ºF.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the melted coconut oil, and water to the mixture.
- Mix with a spatula or with your hand until well combined.
- Knead until everything sticks together, to one ball.
- On a non stick clean surface (I used a silicone mat), roll out the dough gently using a rolling pin. If the dough cracks dont't worry, it will adjust easily by pressing the dough together with your hand.
- When you have achieved approx.. 1 cm thickness, use a cookie cutter to cut out the cookies.
- Gather the remained dough, knead together, roll out, and cut out the cookies. Repeat this process untill you use up all of the dough. Depending on your cutter size and thickness, you will have 12-15 cookies.
- Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper, and lay all the cookies ensuring a little bit of space in between.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until your kitchen starts to smell good. Be careful not to burn them!
- Let them cool completely.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar as much as you desire, I used about 10g in total. Don't forget to sprinkle on the back, too!
🔶Find the ingredients Coconut oil Vanilla extract unsweetened Full fat coconut milk Inulin Erythritol Unsweetened dark chocolate Lupin flour Chia seeds Psyllium Husk 🔶Find the tools Food Processor Baking Silikon Mat Pastry Roller Hand mixer Measuring cups Measuring spoons Coffee and Spice Grinder (With this, you can grind erythritol to powder yourself!) Hand Blender Kitchen Scale 🔶Notes: By purchasing the ingredients from the link, you will support my work. The price doesn’t change for you. Thank you for your support! 🔶Macronutrients per Cookies (1/14) Carbohydrates: 0.8g Protein: 1.8g Fats: 8.6g Calories: 89kcal