Keto Vanilla Crescents
Sugar-free, Gluten-free, Egg-free, Low Carb, LCHF
- 120 g Finely ground almonds 1 cup
- 40 g Powdered erythritol ca. 1/3 cup
- 20 g Coconut flour 3 tablespoons
- A pinch of Salt 1/8 teaspoon
- 100 g Cold butter (unsalted, diced)
- 1 whole Vanilla pod
- For dusting Powdered erythritol (ca.10g)
- For the best result, please weigh the ingredients. If you don't have the powdered erythritol, you can grind the granulated erythrtitol with a spice grinder.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add the cold, diced butter.
- Split one whole vanilla pod vertically, and scrape the beans out.
- Add the vanilla beans to the mixture.
- Knead until all the ingredients stick together to one smooth ball.
- If the dough has softened too much from kneading, refrigerate it for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC/320ºF.
- Cut the dough in 4 equal (approx.) pieces.
- Roll each piece into a rope of approx. 28 cm/11”.
- Cut the rope into 4 equal parts.
- Smooth the edges end curve the rope to make a moon shape.
- Do the same to each of them. You will have 16 pieces all together.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until fragrant and lightly colored.
- Let them cool completely.
- Sprinkle the powdered erythritol over every cookie, just as much as you need 🙂
🔶Find the ingredients Coconut oil Vanilla extract unsweetened Full fat coconut milk Inulin Erythritol Unsweetened dark chocolate Lupin flour Chia seeds Psyllium Husk 🔶Find the tools Food Processor Baking Silikon Mat Pastry Roller Hand mixer Measuring cups Measuring spoons Coffee and Spice Grinder (With this, you can grind erythritol to powder yourself!) Hand Blender Kitchen Scale 🔶Notes: By purchasing the ingredients from the link, you will support my work. The price doesn’t change for you. Thank you for your support! 🔶Macronutrients per one cookie (1/16) Carbohydrates: 0.6g Protein: 2.3g Fats: 9.5g Calories: 99kcal Calories: 95kcal