Keto Flourless Walnut Brownies
What is great about this recipe: completely flourless, sugar-free, gluten-free, low carb and loaded with great fats. No baking agents needed, so easy to make. They are moist and soft, it will melt in your mouth😋You can grab them with your hands, perfect for picnics🌸Hope you enjoy!
- Coffee/Spice Grinder
- 150 g Walnut halves
- 100 g Dark Chocolate (Cacao 99-100 %)
- 100 g Erythritol (1/2cup)
- 75 g Butter
- 3 Large Eggs ca. 170g
- 5 ml Unsweetened Vanilla Extract (1 teaspoon)
- 2 g Salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- Preheat the oven to 170◦C/338◦F.
- Crack, or cut the chocolate into small pieces, so it is easier to melt. By using the bagnomaria (double boiling) method, melt the chocolate, butter and vanilla extract together. You can also use the microwave, but be careful not to burn the chocolate. Check every 20 seconds and stop microwaving when there are still little chunks left. Stirr and with the remaing heat, let it completley melt.
- Using a spice grinder, or any other fine grinder, grind the walnuts, erythritol and salt together until they are finely ground. Grinding the erythrtiol together is very crucial, it absorbs the fats from the nuts and helps grind the waltnuts finely.
- Into the melted chocolate mixture, add first the ground dry ingredients, and mix until well combined. This cools down the chocolate, so now we can add the eggs.
- Add the eggs one by one, mixing thoroughly inbetween, with a whisk. It will just take a minute ot two by hand, but if you prefer, you can always use a electric hand mixer.
- When you have a creamy and glossy beautiful batter, it's ready to be baked.
- Line a baking tray in size of 16x26cm (6.3x10.24inches) with a parchment paper. It's highly recommended to line the tray, because we have a sticky batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking tray and spread it evenly. Shake the tray back and forth to even the batter, and tap the bottom of the tray against your working surface to fill any spaces in the batter.
- Top 15 walnut halves equally distributed (3 by 5).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven, until it starts to smell good. Insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake, and if it comes out clean, it's done.
- Let it cool before cutting in.
- Take out of the baking tray and cut it into 3 by 5, 15 square pieces.
- Grab with your hands, and enjoy! Since you need no plates and forks, it's perfect for picnics🌸They last for 3-4 days at room temperature.
🔶Find the Ingredients (click on the ingredient) Almond flour Organic Oat Fiber (a substitute option of Potato Fiber) Tahini (Sesame Paste) Unsweetened Organic Peanut Butter Coconut oil Vanilla extract unsweetened Full fat coconut milk Inulin Erythritol Unsweetened dark chocolate Lupin flour Chia seeds Psyllium Husk 🔶Find the Tools Ramekins 180ml / 6 oz Food Processor Baking Silikon Mat Pastry Roller Hand mixer Measuring cups Measuring spoons Coffee and Spice Grinder (With this, you can grind erythritol to powder yourself!) Hand Blender Kitchen Scale 🔶Notes: By purchasing the ingredients from the link, you will support my work. The price doesn’t change for you. Thank you for your support! 🔶Macronutrients per 1 Brownie (1/15) Carbohydrates: 1.2g Protein: 4.1g Fats: 18.7g Calories: 192kcal