Keto Dairy-Free Chocolate
After the dinner, you might still want to have this little treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. It's not too late to prepare it! You can prepare this delicious chocolate in few minutes and you will have it pretty soon on your table😋
- A Microwave Resisting Bowl
- A Fork
- A Teaspoon
- Ice Cube Tray (21 cubes or more)
- 200 g Creamed Coconut
- 30 g Erythritol Powder
- 30 g Unsweetened Cacao Powder
- Few pinches of Sea Salt
- 21 pieces Toasted Almonds
- Take out the creamed coconut from the package, and put it in a microwave resistant bowl. Heat it in the microwave about a minute, just until the creamed coconut is melted. Be careful not to burn it. I recommend to take it out BEFORE it is completley melted, and then let the remaining pieces to melt with the remaining heat from the bowl.
- Put all the other ingredients into the bowl and mix them well together.
- Pour it evenly into a ice cube tray, which will allow you to make 21 pieces.
- Cool it down in the freezer. It would take about 10-15 minutes depending on your freezer.
- Once they are cool & firm, it's done! You can store them in the fridge. Enjoy 🙂