Avocado Ice Cream
Keto, Vegan, Sugar-free, Dairy-free, Nut-free, LCHF
- 400 ml Unsweetned coconut milk 18% fat
- 240 g Ripe avocado Peeled and pitted
- 60 g Erythritol Powder Heaped 1/2 Cup
- 60 ml Freshly squeezed lemon juice 4 tablespoons
- Peel the avocado and take the seed out.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon.
- To the coconut milk, add all the ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, blender or a food processor, blend everything together until smooth and creamy.
- Replace it in container to freeze.
- Freeze it for 3-5 hours, depending on your freezer.
- Take it out when the middle is still slighty soft.
- To make it creamy, blend it once again before serving.
- Serve in well chilled glasses.
🔶Buy the ingredients Erythritol Erythritol Powder 🔶Tools Measuring cups Measuring spoons Coffee and Spice Grinder (you can grind erythritol to powder) Hand Blender Kitchen Scale 🔶Notes: By purchasing the ingredients from the link, you will support my work. The price doesn’t change for you. Thank you for your support! 🔶Macronutrients per 1oog: Carbohydrates: 2.84g Fats: 13.43g Protein: 1.42g Calories: 136kcal Fiber: 1.29g