Keto Salted Caramel Toffee
Keto, Sugar-free, Low carb, LCHF, Flourless
- 30 g Erythritol 2 tablespoons
- 20 g Inulin 2 tablespoons
- A pinch of Sea salt
- 45 g Butter 3 tablespoons
- 80 g Unsweetened dark chocolate
- 30 g Pecans 16 pecan halves
- Sea salt to taste
- In a small saucepan, mix erythritol, inulin and salt together.
- On a medium high heat, let the mixture melt without touching or stirring. Occasionally you can shake the pan back and forth to distribute the heat equally.
- When they are completely melted, take the saucepan from the heat off and add the butter.
- Mix until the butter is completely melted and well combined.
- Replace the caramel into a milk jug, leaving a tablespoon of the caramel still in the saucepan.
- Into the saucepan, add the unsweetened dark chocolate and let it melt with the remaining heat.
- Prepare 16 mini liners in size of ø26mm.
- Pour first the melted chocolate, equally divided into each liner. Use up all the chocolate until the last drop.
- Pour in the caramel, aiming the center of the chocolate. Try your best to divide equally, using up all til the last drop.
- Top with toasted pecans and sea salt to taste.
- Chill them in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
🔶Where to find the ingredients Inulin Erythritol Unsweetened dark chocolate Lupin flour Psyllium Husk 🔶Find the tools Baking Silikon Mat Pastry Roller Hand mixer Measuring cups Measuring spoons Coffee and Spice Grinder (you can grind erythritol to powder too!) Hand Blender Kitchen Scale 🔶Notes: By purchasing the ingredients from the link, you will support my work. The price doesn’t change for you. Thank you for your support! 🔶Macronutrients per one toffee (1/16) Carbohydrates: 0.6g Protein: 0.7g Fats: 6.9g Calories: 71kcal