Better than Reese's! Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Keto, LCHF, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free
- Coffee Grinder
- Sauce Pan
- Kitchen scale
- Heat Resistant Bowl
- 10 Mini Cupcake Liners (Bottom diameter 3.5cm / 1.38 inches)
- 80 g Unsweetened Dark Chocolate (99-100% cacao) 2.8 oz
- 20 g Erythritol powder ca. 3 tablespoons
- 30 g Butter (unsalted) 2 tablespoons
- 30 g Erythritol (powdered or granulated)
- 100 g Roasted Peanuts (unsalted) 2/3 cup
- 1 g A pinch of Salt
- Few Roasted Peanuts to garnish
- Melt the unsweetened dark chocolate and erythritol powder together in a bowl, over a steaming pot. Stirr until the chocolate is completely melted. Set it aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter, erythritol and salt together.
- Grind the roasted peanuts for ca. 10 seconds, using a spice/coffee grinder.
- Add the ground peanuts to the melted butter mix in the sauce pan, and keep stirring over a medium low heat until it starts to smell good.
- Prepare 10 mini cupcake liners (bottom diameter 3.5cm/1.38 inches).
- Pour the first layer of chocolate into the cup liners, saving 2/3 of it for the top layer.
- Add the peanut butter filling, ca. 1 heaped teaspoon per each.
- Add few roasted peanuts to garnish.
- Cover with the remained chocolate.
- Chill in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or in the fridge for ca. 30 minutes.
🔶Buy the ingredients Erythritol Erythritol Powder 🔶Buy the tools Spice/Coffee Grinder Kitchen Scale 🔶Notes: By purchasing the ingredients from the link, you will support my work. The price doesn’t change for you. Thank you for your support! 🔶Macronutrients per one peanut butter cup (1/10) Carbohydrates: 1.1g Protein: 3.6g Fats: 12.8g Calories: 139kcal