Keto Vegan Coffee Caramel Ice Cream
Keto, Vegan, LCHF, Sugar-free, Dairy-free, Nut-free, Gluten-free
- Hand mixer
- 400 ml Coconut milk Full fat, at least 18% fat
- 45 g Erythritol 3 tablespoons
- 20 g Inulin 2 tablespoons
- 3 g Instant coffee 1 tablespoon
- A pinch of Sea salt
- Pour the coconut milk into a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- In a saucepan, mix erythritol, inulin, and salt together. Let it melt over medium high heat, untouched. If needed, stirr by moving the saucepan back and forth to distribute the heat well.
- When it is completely melted, add a little bit of the coconut milk (about 100ml) and the instant coffee. Turn the heat off and mix until the coffee is well dissolved.
- To the remained coconut milk (ca. 300ml), add our coffee caramel mixture. Mix with a spatula, to combine. When the coconut milk has still any lumps, use a blender to smooth.
- Pour it into a air tight container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- After about 4 hours of freezing, take it out once to blend. By using a hand mixer, blend until creamy.
- Smooth the surface and freeze it again for 2 hours or until firm.
- Before serving, blend it again. Enjoy as it is or...
- If you want to make ice cream scoops like me, let it firm a little bit by putting it back in freezer for about 1 hour.
🔶Find the ingredients Full fat coconut milk Inulin Erythritol Unsweetened dark chocolate Lupin flour Psyllium Husk 🔶Find the tools Baking Silikon Mat Pastry Roller Hand mixer Measuring cups Measuring spoons Coffee and Spice Grinder (you can grind erythritol to powder too!) Hand Blender Kitchen Scale 🔶Notes: By purchasing the ingredients from the link, you will support my work. The price doesn’t change for you. Thank you for your support! 🔶Macronutrients per 100g Carbohydrates: 2.91g Protein: 1.54g Fats: 15.38g Calories: 160.26kcal