Keto Low Carb Tortilla Chips with Salsa Dip
Keto, Low Carb, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- Baking mat
- Rolling Pin
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- Blender for Salsa
- 50 g Lupin flour 1/2 Cup
- 30 g Grated hard cheese ( I used grana padano) 1/3 Cup
- 5 g Psyllium husk 1 tablespoon
- 1 g Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- 90 ml Warm water 1/4 cup+1/8 cup or 6 tablespoons
- 600 g Tomatoes 5-6 small to medium sized
- 50 g Red onion 1 small sized
- 10 g Jalapeno pepper 1 medium sized
- 5 g Fresh coriander leaves A bunch
- 4 g Garlic 1 clove
- 30 ml Freshly squeezed lime juice out of 1 lime
- 2 g Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper to taste
- Mix the lupin flour, finely grated hard cheese, psyllium husk and the salt all together in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add warm water to the mixture and mix until the water is well incorporated into the flour.
- Shape the dough into one ball and let it rest for ca. 10 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces and shape them into small balls.
- Roll each of them out to a round sheet in size of Ø15cm/6”.
- Cut it into 8 pieces as if you would cut a cake.
- Repeat for other three remained dough balls.
- Lay them on a baking sheet with a parchment paper and bake them for 15-20 minutes at 180°C/350°F.
- After 10 minutes in oven, turn sides to ensure the equal heat distribution and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Take out of the oven and let them cool completely.
- Enjoy with chilled Salsa dip!
- Wash all the ingredients.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Remove the stems of coriander and chop the leaves.
- Crush the garlic using a garlic crusher.
- Deseed and dice the Jalapino pepper.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice out.
- Put everything in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
- With a hand mixer, blend just few times to incorporate all the ingredients. It is fresh and delicious when there're still chunks left, and not completely blended.
- Enjoy with Keto Low Carb Tortillias Chips!
🔶Where to find the ingredients Lupin flour Psyllium Husk 🔶Find the tools Baking Silikon Mat Pastry Roller Hand mixer Measuring cups Measuring spoons Coffee and Spice Grinder (you can grind erythritol to powder too!) Hand Blender Kitchen Scale 🔶Notes: By purchasing the ingredients from the link, you will support my work. The price doesn’t change for you. Thank you for your support! 🔶Macronutrients FOR ALL 32 chips Carbohydrates: 3.1g Protein: 25.5g Fats: 12.2g Calories: 277kcal Macronutrients per 100g Salsa dip Carbohydrates: 3.2g Protein: 1.1g Fats: 0g Calories: 21kcal